Eliminate the Hidden Losses
Caused by Your Corporate Culture!
Work with a Leading Expert using a Proven System for Success!
Kay Sever, CMC, Loss Reduction & Optimization Expert
Executive and Management Team
How Much is Your Corporate Culture Costing You?
Does Your Corporate Culture have these “culture characteristics”?
- Fear of revealing problems.
- Mistrust between members of the management team OR between management and the workforce.
- Silos (departments acting on their own) not working with others to create the best result for the company.
- “It’s Just the Way It Is Here”… problems with processes and people ignored, especially those “accepted as normal”.
- High project contingencies that cover the cost of culture weaknesses (lack of commitment, follow-through, silos, etc.)
- No numbers or key measures that quantify and track what is possible to achieve.
- No awareness of the impact of management beliefs/behaviors on profit, culture and change.
- Unsustainable change, causing the company to continually shop for one that will stick.
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you could be leaving millions of dollars on the table!
Corporate Culture Losses can exceed $1,000,000 per loss annually!
Watch this short video to learn more…
The GOOD NEWS is that there is now a Proven System designed to stop your Culture Losses!
The MiningOpportunity System was Designed to Create a Loss Reduction Culture!
MiningOpportunity Training Modules teach executives and management teams how to:
- Identify and prioritize hidden losses caused by the corporate culture.
- Reframe culture losses as culture “opportunities” that create urgency for action and change.
- Understand management beliefs and behaviors linked to profit, culture and change.
- Connect culture losses strategically to management decision criteria and working relationships.
- Employ management strategies and sports-like “plays” that unite the team.
- Make choices that build trust, collaboration and management credibility with the workforce and the BOD.
- Sustain the new culture and the profit it delivers for years to come.
MiningOpportunity delivers More Money, Happier People and Faster Change!
“I am happy because you are teaching my people to think like I do!” J. Huang, CEO, Chinalco Peru
“Kay helped our managers see the world differently and zero in on the best value opportunities…
Kay knows how to change a culture.” Richard Robison, Senior Vice President, Peabody Energy
EXECUTIVES and MANAGEMENT TEAMS can USE NUMBERS, WORDS and ACTIONS STRATEGICALLY
to STOP YOUR LOSSES and SHIFT YOUR COMPANY’S PERFORMANCE into OVERDRIVE!
Talk to THE EXPERT in LOSS REDUCTION CULTURES!
Click Here to Watch our FREE WEBINAR and Receive a FREE 30-Minute Phone Consultation!
OPPORTUNITY: The only element with an infinite atomic number and weight. An odorless invisible element defined as a hidden or substandard set of circumstances in business that, when not acted upon, creates invisible losses that reduce profit. These losses can be eliminated by management when linked to beliefs, behaviors and numbers that drive the corporate culture, yielding a desirable green substance found in financial institutions.