MOST ELUSIVE GOAL:
A Proven System for Achieving and Sustaining “Best Possible” Performance
“Best Possible” Performance is a steady operating state where assets, the organization, and management are ALL focused on “best possible” results and hidden losses are converted to profit.
Welcome to MiningOpportunity!
If your leadership team wants to “move beyond budget” and achieve “best possible” results, you have come to the right place!
Did you know that companies can be “in the black” or meet budget year after year and still leave millions of dollars on the table? These dollars are linked to hidden Profit Opportunities (untapped earnings potential… dollars for What’s Not Working, What’s Not Happening, What’s Missing, What’s Lost, and What’s Available But Hidden).
How can executives and management teams be unaware of this much missing profit?
Because… there is NO ACCOUNTING SYSTEM for Opportunity!
With NO SYSTEM to track profit opportunities (dollars left on the table), these dollars remain hidden from management. When leadership teams CAN’T QUANTIFY dollars they forfeit, they CAN’T ACT to convert these losses to profit. If companies DON’T KNOW THE GAP between today’s performance and “how good they can be”, they CAN’T ACHIEVE “best possible” results!
MiningOpportunity was designed to solve ALL of these problems!
MiningOpportunity starts by helping you create a data-set for hidden profit potential!
This data-set enables 15 NEW management capabilities that increase a company’s competitive advantage!
- Discovering that problems perceived as “small” can be worth a million dollars.
- Creating urgency to fix problems that were overlooked, ignored or had low priority.
- Using equipment losses to make smart changes to the way you manage assets.
- Learning that some production losses are not caused by production.
- Knowing the true cost of delays and taking action to reduce them in order of value.
- Knowing how to perform “surgical” cost reduction to eliminate invisible cost overruns.
- Evaluating the achievability of budget targets prior to budget approval.
- Feeling confident about capacities when designing a plant or approving capital.
- Postponing expansions or avoid placing them in the wrong place.
- Recognizing that your organization can create losses.
- Making it easy for people to “choose” to work together to solve problems.
- Assigning losses to weaknesses in the organization and corporate culture.
- Learning that management interactions can result in unintentional losses.
- Having honest conversations about “what’s not working” in your company.
- Using loss data to open communications and build trust with your people.
Organizational Weaknesses can cause Losses >$1,000,000/yr!
Watch this short video to learn more…
“BEST POSSIBLE” TESTIMONIALS:
“I am happy because you are teaching my people to think like I do!” J. Huang, CEO, Chinalco Copper, Peru
“Kay helped our managers see the world differently and zero in on the best value opportunities…
Kay knows how to change a culture.” Richard Robison, Senior Vice President, Peabody Energy
More Money, Fewer Problems, Happier People!
MiningOpportunity Is Designed to Help You Achieve “Best Possible” Performance! This is a very important design feature because chasing “best possible” IS NOT THE SAME as pursuing improvement:
- The improvement process incrementally increases today’s performance in the midst of barriers that sabotage success.
- The MiningOpportunity process uses data to assess the gap between today’s performance and the “BEST” you could do. Quantifying this gap EXPOSES dollars left on the table so you can “MINE” (extract the value from) the gap and convert it to profit! Barrier removal is part of the process, so “best possible” results can be achieved!
- This is a different way to THINK about profit.. a different way to MAKE MONEY… a different way to CHANGE!
It’s Time to Stop leaving Money on the Table. It’s Time to Talk to THE EXPERT with 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in “BEST POSSIBLE” PERFORMANCE and OPTIMIZATION MANAGEMENT!
We will discuss your goals, questions and concerns to determine if MiningOpportunity is a good fit for your company. A phone call with me is FREE!
OPPORTUNITY: The only element with an infinite atomic number and weight. An odorless invisible element defined as a hidden or substandard set of circumstances in business that, when not acted upon, creates invisible losses that reduce profit. These losses can be eliminated by management when linked to beliefs, behaviors and numbers that drive the corporate culture, yielding a desirable green substance found in financial institutions.